Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ten Commandments of Computer Ethics

1. Thou shall not use a computer to harm other people.
2. Thou shall not interfere with other people's computer work.
3. Thou shall not snoop around in other people's computer files.
4. Thou shall not use a computer to steal.
5. Thou shall not use a computer to bear false witness.
6. Thou shall not copy or use proprietary software for which you have not paid.
7. Thou shall not use other people's computer resources without authorization or proper compensation.
8. Thou shall not appropriate other people's intellectual output.
9. Thou shall think the social consequences of the program you are writing or the system you are designing.
10. Thou shall always use a computer in ways that insure consideration and respect for your fellow humans.

Source: http://www.tekmom.com/tencommand/index.html
Courtesy of Computer Ethics Institute

6 comments:

  1. ♥♥Hi my Princess..♥♥

    All Because of You

    I awake each day with a smile
    And greet it with a laugh;
    The world is a treasure to me
    Because of you.

    Every time I think of something sad,
    I replace the thought- with you!
    My mind is instantly changed
    And my heart is filled with gladness.

    Every breath I take is meant for you,
    I live this life surrounded in joy
    And I bathe in the promise of your love,
    My soul belongs to you.

    Each time I see something beautiful
    I want to take it and bring it to you;
    My life has so much meaning now
    All because of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sayang gnha noh maau pa nag tawag ko sa imoha..hehehe

    wala man gud ko kabalo na wala diay si mama..:D



    I Love You So Much My Princess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. !!!!HI!!CHANG HALAH huh!!hehehehe!!!!goodluck god bless u!!u are very nice person,hapi kau q nakaila tka hehehe!!mwahhhh!!!!love u hehehe!!basi naaa magselos ha jejejeje joke

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI....
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp charity..charity....charity,....
    you are very nice and cute person charay.....,,..
    hmmmmmmmmmmp.....ganahan au ko neo n ray bha....hahahahhhahahaha....cute au mo tan'awon...
    hope mag dugay pa mo..kung pwd gani kamu nah..jejeje..........
    thankfull au ko naging close tah hope ekeep u mga secret nato huuh...jejejeej..

    .............thank you charay................
    ............t.c.g.b.u...muahhhhhhhh,..ilabyah....

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi..
    xure woi ian ka dira.....
    salamat cha...
    kaw din yngatzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi cha...nice kaau imohng poem..jejeje..mka klig..jejeje

    ReplyDelete